Make Maui your next getaway
Born from the floor of the Pacific over 1 million years ago, the volcanic island of Maui is one of the most famous in the archipelago known as the Hawaiian Islands. Called the Valley Isle for its unique topography, this thriving landscape draws travelers from all walks of life—and from across the world—who are seeking their own slice of paradise.
Book confidently. Stay comfortably.
Explore Maui, HI
Endless sunshine, white sandy beaches, and deep blue waters are just the most obvious things the magical island of Maui has to offer guests. It already sounds like paradise before you even mention world-class surfing, top-tier golf courses, delectable island food, and an incredibly diverse ecosystem both above and below water. Good news: our Maui vacation rentals provide an ideal place to experience it all, whether you’re planning a family vacation or romantic getaway.
Where is Maui, HI?
In the middle of the Pacific Ocean, 2,340 miles west of San Francisco, 3,960 miles east of Tokyo, and only one degree further north than Mexico City relative to the equator, Maui lies in a tropical climate that is sunny and blissful all year long. Sitting between Oahu and the Big Island of Hawaii, Maui is the second-largest island in the chain. Thanks to the convenience of the Kahului Airport, our Maui condo rentals are easy to reach for a hassle-free Hawaiian getaway.
Things to do near our Maui vacation rentals
Are you the adventurous type? Whether you prefer sea or land, you’ll find a wealth of activities to make every day exciting. Many of our Maui condo rentals are near the beach, and perfectly located to explore the incredible waters and the island's most breathtaking scenery.
Some of the best outdoor activities in Maui include:
- Go on a whale- and dolphin-watching tour for a chance to glimpse one of the thousands of Humpback whales that call Maui’s crystal-clear waters home.
- Don your snorkel or scuba gear to swim with the colorful fish, coral, and majestic sea turtles underwater.
- Rent a surfboard and shred some of the Pacific’s finest waves.
- Wake up well before dawn and make the trek up Haleakala, or the East Maui Volcano, to greet the sun from 10,000 feet of elevation.
- Take an afternoon jungle hike to visit the gorgeous cascades at Upper Waikani Falls if you’d prefer to sleep in on your vacation (we don’t blame you).
- Try a round or two of golf (Maui's has been ranked some of the best in the world). Spend a day on the green at Kapalua Golf’s Plantation Course, known as the crown jewel of Maui golf—it’s even been voted as one of the top 100 golf courses in the world.
Treat yourself to our Maui resort rentals
Whether you're seeking a three-bedroom, oceanfront suite in the luxury Honua Kai, or a smaller, private condo for a honeymoon in Lahaina, you’re sure to find the perfect fit. Our Maui resort rentals can suit the tastes of any traveler looking to pamper themselves on their getaway.
We offer the perfect Maui vacation rentals for every kind of adventure: