Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Situated between two state parks and perched 200 feet above the surf on over an acre of private, oceanfront property, this cabin offers spectacular views of the North Coast. A perfect romantic getaway for one or two couples, the recently completely remodeled property includes:
- Two main bedroom suites with full bathrooms, each on a separate level with separate outdoor entrances.
- There is a complete kitchen on the upper level and a kitchenette and laundry room on the lower level.
- New fixtures, cabinetry, appliances, furniture, and flooring throughout.
- A stunning, Alaskan yellow cedar deck with teak Adirondack chairs, a new Weber BBQ, and a gas deck heater.
- A picnic table and large firepit in the center of the property.
Public access to the beach is a short walk down the road and the charming town of Manzanita is a short walk or bike ride away.
You’re able to sit cliffside (200 feet above the ocean) and view the Manzanita shoreline, the south walls of Neahkahnie Mountain, surfers (directly below), windsurfers, whales and, of course, sunsets. Eagles frequently perch in trees along the property, and deer will cross by in the morning.
Things to know:
Free WiFi and cable
Full kitchen (without a dishwasher) and kitchenette (wet bar, microwave, and coffee maker)
Private gas grill
*Please note that you must use outdoor stairs and doors to access each cabin, an indoor connecting path does not exist between homes. Perfect for a set of couples enjoying a vacation together as well as having their own space!
**Please note that this home is not suitable for guests with young children because there is a very steep cliff on the property.
County permit number: 851-10-1269
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.