Make Northern Idaho your next getaway
Northern Idaho, also known as the Idaho Panhandle, is a stunning region characterized by its natural beauty, including mountains, lakes, forests, and rivers. It offers abundant outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, and boating. Charming towns, cultural sites, and a rich history add to the allure of this picturesque destination.
Book confidently. Stay comfortably.
What is there to do when visiting Northern Idaho?
- Explore Coeur d'Alene, a charming lakeside town
- Visit Sandpoint, a lively town located on the shores of Lake Pend Oreille
- Engage in hiking, camping, and wildlife viewing in the majestic Selkirk Mountains
- Explore the trails and scenic beauty of Priest Lake
- Indulge in water sports like kayaking, fishing, and boating on Pend Oreille Lake
- Visit the Kaniksu National Forest, Coeur d'Alene National Forest, and Heyburn State Park
- Go whitewater rafting on the Clark Fork River or the Spokane River
- Hit the slopes at Schweitzer Mountain Resort or Silver Mountain Resort
- Visit the Museum of North Idaho in Coeur d'Alene or the Fort Sherman Museum in Priest Lake
- Learn about the area's Native American heritage at the Coeur d'Alene Tribal Museum
- Drive through picturesque routes such as the International Selkirk Loop, the Coeur d'Alene Scenic Byway, or the Pend Oreille Scenic Byway
Escape to the breathtaking beauty of Northern Idaho, a hidden gem for your perfect vacation getaway. Discover a land of majestic mountains, crystal-clear lakes, and pristine forests, where adventure and tranquility await.