Cheerful and full of fun decor touches, this condo is ready to welcome guests with a lovely view of the ocean! Take it all in from a seat in the lovely private balcony. Inside, central air conditioning creates a cool atmosphere. The full kitchen features full-size appliances as well as a breakfast bar with room for four guests to enjoy a casual meal. Younger guests can kick back on the built-in bunks right by the kitchen. The main bedroom features an en suite bathroom with a shower/tub combination for extra privacy. But no matter where you choose to sleep, guests can enjoy access to a shared pool, hot tub, gas grill, and much more!
Splash Resort is a beachfront property on the serene west end of Panama City Beach, offering you close proximity to the city's family-friendly attractions and a wonderfully relaxing setting to come home to. When you're not swimming, sunbathing (beach service is available for hire from March until October), or practicing your skills in a variety of water sports on the beach downstairs, you'll be only two miles up the coast from more than 100 stores, excellent restaurants, an IMAX theater, and all kids of entertainment at Pier Park. The exciting marine encounters of Gulf World can be found three miles southeast, while the charming beach communities along Scenic Route 30A begin at Inlet Beach only seven miles northwest.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The Riptide Bar and Grill is seasonal.
- Beach services (chairs, umbrellas, and watersports) are only seasonal and available for an additional fee.
- Please note that all East Tower Amenities (frog pad, lazy river, and East Tower pool) are not heated. The west side pool is heated during the winter season.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 9.
- Parking notes: The parking garage is located across the street from the two Splash Towers. Please keep in mind that the parking garage maximum vehicle height is seven feet and there is no guaranteed on-site parking for oversized vehicles. No scooters, golf carts, rentable mini-vehicles, boats, or trailers are allowed on the property. There are spots set aside for check-in that you may use to unload. However, after picking up your parking passes, you will want to move to any other spot in the garage. For guest safety, please use the skybridge on the Lobby Floor that will take you across the street to the towers. After checking in at the Vacasa front desk, you will pay a $30 Registration Fee at the Splash Gift Shop Desk to receive your parking passes and wristbands. Parking passes must be displayed in your vehicle at all times.
City/town tax number: 44158
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.