Awesome Gulf views await you when booking Plantation Palms 6302. This beautifully decorated condo boasts higher end furnishings, granite countertops and stainless appliances. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living room great for children and teens. The kitchen is perfect for cooking a big dinner or just a light lunch and then back to the pool or beach. The balcony overlooks the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the white sandy beach. Look closely and you may see dolphins frolicking in the water. Or look up and you may see a Blue Angel from the nearby base fly overhead. For an awesome vacation, plan your stay at Plantation Palms 6302 today!
RESORT AMENITIESSwimming poolsHot tubSaunaTennis courtBasketball courtFitness room
THINGS TO KNOW
Some shared amenities may be subject to a small resort fee. Purchasing an amenities pass will grant access to amenities in the Plantation Dunes building and the Resort Conference building.
The parking fee for this vacation rental is $35. Instructions for purchasing the required parking pass will be included in your confirmation email.
If you do not have your registration forms to present at check in, you will need to contact the Gulf Shores Vacasa office to pick them up. The guard shack cannot provide them for you.
Only valid service animals will be allowed that are registered/checked-in with security at arrival, but if a service animal is causing an issue such as barking (other than a medical emergency), not on leash and properly controlled, seen as aggressive or approaching others, or defecating in any way in the common grounds areas, they will be evicted.
The Palms building hot tub opens September 16 - May 14 and will be closed May 15 - September 15.
No trailers, boats, personal watercraft, campers or motor homes
Complimentary beach chair and umbrella service on the beach (with Sun Coast) is included for guest use
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 3.
- Parking notes: To purchase your parking passes please visit the following website: https://plantationpalmscoa.square.site/
–PLEASE NOTE: Parking Registration Prices are determined & mandated by the HOA, and are subject to change at any time without notice
Maximum of 2 cars per stay and must be purchased through the website above. Upon arrival at the security gate. give or show your e-ticket for a hard copy Guest Registration ticket. All vehicles on-site must have a registration ticket.
- ** You will need to print and fill out the following document to present at the gate upon arrival: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UomzpH5BVXjHEio_Zzy4tFxph7qOfd8mSCxaaohaB9k/edit–
- The security guard can provide parking directions as needed. Parking spaces in the shared parking lot are unassigned.
– RVs, trailers, and 4-wheelers are not permitted on-site. Please review the allotted number of vehicles to prevent towing.
**You will need to give your reservation information to the Guard Shack upon arrival, and you may also be required to sign a Security Waiver as well.**
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.