Featuring an enviable corner position on the eighth floor of Pelican Pointe, this Gulf-front condo has an expansive wraparound deck and incredible views of the white sand shoreline and the Gulf of Mexico below.
This air-conditioned condo enjoys a truly special setting, with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that frame the water on two sides. There's a well-equipped kitchen, an adjacent dining space, and a comfortable living area where you can recline and watch movies on the TV. The deck also features lounge chairs and a dining set, allowing you to eat breakfast in the fresh ocean air and sip cocktails and play cards with a Gulf-front view at sunset.
Pelican Pointe is a Gulf-front property on the shores of Orange Beach, with grounds that include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub, a sundeck, a tennis court, an exercise room, a barbecue area, and a boardwalk that leads to the white sand beach. You'll be practically across the road from Adventure Island, less than two miles from the entrance to Gulf State Park, and five miles east of the bustling heart of Gulf Shores - an epicenter of dining, shopping, and popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo or check out an event or a game at Foley Sportsplex.
- Indoor heated pool
- Seasonal unheated outdoor pool (March through October)
- Kiddie pool
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
|Attraction||Distance from home|
|Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site||1.6 Miles|
|Sky Top Orchard||3.6 Miles|
|Jackson Park||3.9 Miles|
|Hendersonville Country Club||4.8 Miles|
|Elijah Mountain Gem Mine||6.4 Miles|
|Jump Off Rock||7.7 Miles|
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please be aware that the indoor pool is presently closed to guests.
- *Construction due to Hurricane Sally repairs is ongoing at the complex. The availability of amenities is subject to the repairs at the time. The elevators are also expecting repairs and may be unavailable intermittently.
- Construction begins at 7 am and continues until 5:30 pm with heavy machinery and noise.
- Building renovations are currently ongoing at Pelican Pointe and are scheduled to last through Fall, 2022. These renovations include concrete work and balcony railing replacement and involve worker activity, swing scaffolding, and periodic restricted balcony access. In addition, the outdoor pool is scheduled to be closed for the entire month of August.
- Due to construction, parking at Pelican Pointe is currently limited to one vehicle per unit. Passes must be purchased on-site through the Security Guard at Pelican Pointe. Parking passes are $30/each (price may be higher for renters staying longer than 30 days) and can be paid via cash or check to the Security Guard. A guard will be available at the shack between the hours of 8 am until midnight during the busy season and 4 pm to midnight in the off season. Thank you!
- This property is managed by Vacasa Alabama LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 8.
- Parking notes: Parking passes must be purchased on-site through the Security Guard at Pelican Pointe and are limited to 2 maximum per unit. They are $30/each (price may be higher for renters staying longer than 30 days) and can be paid via CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
A guard will be available at the shack between the hours of 8 am to 12 am during the busy season and 4 pm to 12 am in the off season.
PARKING PASS PURCHASES MAY SOMETIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE PASS DURING REPAIRS AND CONSTRUCTION.
No RV's, watercraft, or trailers allowed. Please address any questions regarding parking to the Security Guard onsite.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
City/town permit number: 2023-4352
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.