Sunny, bright, and beautifully situated on the Gulf-front in Orange Beach, this three-bedroom condo is a place for beach days and relaxation.
Step inside to find central air-conditioning, free WiFi, and floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the Gulf of Mexico. Breathe in the fresh air outside on the balcony overlooking the beach or stay indoors to prepare afternoon snacks in the full kitchen. There's space to sit down and relax in the dining area, on the deck, and in the living area, which also features a TV for nightly movies. A private washer/dryer is on hand as well to refresh your swimsuits and beach towels.
Pelican Pointe is aGgulf-front property on the shores of Orange Beach, with grounds that include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub, a sundeck, a tennis court, an exercise room, a barbecue area, and a boardwalk that leads to the white sand beach. You'll be practically across the road from Adventure Island, less than two miles from the entrance to Gulf State Park, and five miles east of the bustling heart of Gulf Shores - an epicenter of dining, shopping, and popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo or check out an event or a game at Foley Sportsplex.
- Indoor heated pool
- Seasonal unheated outdoor pool (March through October)
- Kiddie pool
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
THINGS TO KNOW
- Please be aware that the indoor pool is presently closed to guests.
- *Construction due to Hurricane Sally repairs is ongoing at the complex. The availability of amenities is subject to the repairs at the time. The elevators are also expecting repairs and may be unavailable intermittently.
- Construction begins at 7 am and continues until 5:30 pm with heavy machinery and noise.
- Building renovations are currently ongoing at Pelican Pointe and are scheduled to last through Fall, 2022. These renovations include concrete work and balcony railing replacement and involve worker activity, swing scaffolding, and periodic restricted balcony access. In addition, the outdoor pool is scheduled to be closed for the entire month of August.
- Due to construction, parking at Pelican Pointe is currently limited to one vehicle per unit. Passes must be purchased on-site through the Security Guard at Pelican Pointe. Parking passes are $30/each (price may be higher for renters staying longer than 30 days) and can be paid via cash or check to the Security Guard. A guard will be available at the shack between the hours of 8 am until midnight during the busy season and 4 pm to midnight in the off season. Thank you!
- This property is managed by Vacasa Alabama LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: Parking passes must be purchased on-site through the Security Guard at Pelican Pointe and are limited to 2 maximum per unit. They are $30/each (price may be higher for renters staying longer than 30 days) and can be paid via CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
A guard will be available at the shack between the hours of 8 am to 12 am during the busy season and 4 pm to 12 am in the off season.
PARKING PASS PURCHASES MAY SOMETIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE PASS DURING REPAIRS AND CONSTRUCTION.
No RV's, watercraft, or trailers allowed. Please address any questions regarding parking to the Security Guard onsite.
City/town permit number: 2021-9757
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.