Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Escape to Moab for a desert getaway and enjoy stunning views from your private hot tub when you stay in this luxury home. Perfect for families and small groups, this lovely home offers guests easy access to plenty of outdoor fun, and the golf course is within walking distance.
Located at the end of the street in the Coyote Run subdivision, this home offers plenty of privacy. Moab Golf Course is next door, too. Steelbender Trail, Slickrock Bike Trail, and Canyonlands National Park are all within six miles. Arches National Park is about 11 miles away, and Dead Horse Point State Park is a little farther out, at 35 miles away. When you arrive, you'll find plenty of space for your vehicles in the garage and driveway.
This home's interior is inviting and comfortable. The living room provides you and your guests with a nice space to congregate and socialize or watch a movie on the flatscreen cable TV with an attached DVD player. Soft leather furniture, tile floors, and an eye-catching decorative fireplace make this room cozy and comfortable. Feel free to bring your devices, too, as this rental comes with free WiFi access. There's also an iPod dock if you just want to relax and listen to music.
The dining/kitchen area is gorgeous and open with a high ceiling over the distinctive dining table and chandelier and a wall of windows that reach the ceiling. Gather here for conversation and the scrumptious meals you've created in the kitchen, which has an extra-wide cook-top island that also serves as a breakfast bar and seats three. With standard stainless appliances, including a dishwasher, and lots of storage and counter space, this beautiful kitchen provides you and the other cooks in your group the tools to make delicious meals and clean up with ease. And if you're looking for another excuse to be outside to take in the view, whip something up on the gas grill.
This three-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bathroom home accommodates up to eight guests. Each bedroom includes a full bath. The primary bedroom and second bedroom both have king-size beds, and the third has a queen. There's also an in-house washer and dryer so you can pack light and keep your clothes clean and fresh during your stay.
In the evenings, hang out on the patio and take in breathtaking views of the slick rock, then when the sun sets, take a luxurious soak in your private hot tub and gaze at the stars. If you're a golfer, you'll love being able to walk to Moab Golf Course. And if you like Ping-Pong, there's a table in the garage.
Head to Steel Bender Trail, Slick Rock Trail, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park and the Colorado River for hiking, biking, ATV and jeep trails, fishing, rafting, and other outdoor activities.
Between this home's location, its comfortable upscale atmosphere, and its surrounding natural beauty, you and your guests will love staying here during your visit. Make your reservation today!
COYOTE RUN HOUSE RULES 2021
Welcome to Coyote Run. We hope your visit is enjoyable and peaceful. Please be mindful Coyote Run homes are occupied by both full time home owners and residents, so please be
respectful during your stay. Below are the house rules for our community.
1) NO PARKING is allowed on the community road of Coyote Run due to safety and emergency needs. All vehicles must be parked in driveway. Excess vehicles can be parked in the limited pull off areas on East Bench Road or off-site at storage lots. Campers, tents and trailers are not allowed in resident driveways or garages.
2) ATV’s/UTV’s, TRAILERS are not allowed in the Coyote Run community which includes residential street, driveways and garages in order to abide by community policies and noise pollution ordinances. There are a variety of off-site storage establishments to park your recreation vehicles during your stay.
3) NOISE ORDINANCE: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Recreational engines, outdoor music and socializing must be kept at low noise levels. Extended idling periods, engine revving is not allowed.
4) EARLY/LATE DEPARTURES: In case of early/ departures, please be mindful of residents within the community and be quiet while loading vehicles or talking outside.
5) PETS: We welcome pets, however, please keep pets within your property boundary and clean up after your pet. Grand County leash law is in effect in the area.
6) NIGHT SKY: We value the night sky for incredible star gazing year-round. Please turn off all exterior lights before 10:00 PM.
7) GARBAGE BINS: Garbage collection is on Thursdays. All garbage bins must be returned to garage area after collection due to wildlife and litter concerns.
8) VIOLATIONS will result in towing and/or fine of $500 to your residence and will be collected by the rental company or home owner. THANK YOU!
County permit number: 29888
Other permit number: 10141
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.