Enjoy peace of mind with simple cancellation and optional travel insurance. Learn more >
Pro housekeepers clean thoroughly and provide fresh linens before every stay.
Count on 24/7 guest care and local teams everywhere we operate.
Smart locks or lockboxes at many homes offer smooth, contactless check-in.
Watch the falling stars whiz by or soak in warm desert rays as you kick back on the private sundeck at this custom Moab home. With a prime location close to local attractions, this home allows you to relax or dive into a wide array of adventures. Five miles south of the heart of Moab, you'll be surrounded by possibilities for fun and exploration. Grab your photo gear and make the quick trip to Arches National Park, where you can catch the stunning morning sun creeping through the cracks and crevasses in the iconic rock formations. Spend the day hiking through the park and learning about the rich natural history. Get your group together and prepare for a whitewater rafting experience you'll never forget. Navigate through the rapids to find the perfect spot to picnic.
Custom-designed with accents of Southwest flare, this spacious home is the perfect spot to kick back on the soft leather couch and flip through the cable channels on the HDTV. The private washer/dryer will keep the dirty laundry at bay. While you wait for the dryer to warm up your clothes, treat yourself to a dip outside in the private hot tub! Grab a couple of cold ones and head onto the private rooftop deck to watch the sun slowly set and the stars come out. Fire up the gas BBQ to grill under the dancing stars as you stream some tunes over the WiFi on your personal device. Central air-conditioning keeps you nice and cool.
Work on dinner in the open-style kitchen. Custom wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a gas range will help you create your culinary masterpiece. Serve on the sleek, granite counters while everyone gathers around the large wood dining room table.
The primary bedroom features views and an en suite with an upgraded tile shower. A queen futon rounds out the sleeping options.
Back home, you can open a bottle of wine and let the day slip by on the patio or deck. Whether relaxing at home, getting soaked by a rapid, or exploring local sites, this Utah retreat puts everything at your fingertips.
COYOTE RUN HOUSE RULES 2021
Welcome to Coyote Run. We hope your visit is enjoyable and peaceful. Please be mindful that full-time homeowners and residents occupy Coyote Run homes, so please be
respectful during your stay. Below are the house rules for our community.
1) NO PARKING is allowed on the community road of Coyote Run due to safety and emergency needs. All vehicles must be parked in the driveway. Excess cars can be parked in the limited pull-off areas on East Bench Road or off-site at storage lots. Campers, tents, and trailers are prohibited in resident driveways or garages.
2) To abide by community policies and noise pollution ordinances, ATVs/UTVs, and trailers are not allowed in the Coyote Run community, including residential streets, driveways, and garages. There are a variety of off-site storage establishments to park your recreation vehicles during your stay.
3) NOISE ORDINANCE: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Recreational engines, outdoor music, and socializing must be kept at low noise levels. Extended idling periods and engine revving is not allowed.
4) EARLY/LATE DEPARTURES: In case of early/ departures, please be mindful of residents within the community and be quiet while loading vehicles or talking outside.
5) PETS: We welcome dogs; please keep them within your property boundary and clean up after your pet. Grand County leash law is in effect in the area.
6) NIGHT SKY: We value the night sky for incredible star gazing year-round. Please turn off all exterior lights before 10:00 PM.
7) GARBAGE BINS: Garbage collection is on Thursdays. All garbage bins must be returned to the garage area after collection due to wildlife and litter concerns.
8) VIOLATIONS will result in towing and a fine of $500 to your residence and will be collected by the rental company or homeowner.
County permit number: 29887
Other permit number: 10137
Other tax number: 10137
You must be 21 years or older to rent this property.